Terms and conditions
This web site is owned and controlled by Campion (UK) Ltd. If you use this web site you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Campion (UK) Ltd. is a limited company registered in England with Company Registration Number 08695940. Our Registered office is 3rd Floor, 6 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2PH, United Kingdom. The website is leased to France Property Sales, trading as France Property Angels.
France Property Sales SARL - Capital social 3.000€
Siège social : 50 chemin de Garrigouille 30670 Aigues-Vives
Immatriculé R.C.S. Nîmes N° 528 824 428
Carte professionnelle Transaction CPI no 7401 2016 000 004 662 sans détention de fonds
Garantie SOCAF 110 000 Euros
No de TVA intercommunautaire FR 78528824428
This website describes services:
- provided in the UK by Campion (UK) Ltd. and
- provided in France by a network of separate and independent entities or practices offering professional property services. Each entity or practice in the network is a distinct and separate legal entity. Its ownership and management is distinct from that of any other entity or practice.
While Campion (UK) Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the site. Campion (UK) Ltd. may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Campion (UK) Ltd. does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Campion (UK) Ltd. nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
You are a Seller
If you give a property to France Property Angels to sell you will sign a France Property Angels mandate and the agency fees will be as follows:
Alps & PACA (Provence-Alpes-Cotes-d’Azur)
- 0 à 70.000€ : 5000€
- 70.001 à 200.000€ : 7%
- 200.001 à 400.000€ : 6%
- 400.001€ et plus : 5%
- Up to €30,000 : 3,600€
- Up to €49,999 : €4,000
- €50,000 - €99,999€ : 9%
- €100,000 - €199,999 : 7%
- €200,000 - 449,999€ : 5%
- €450,000 upwards: 4%
These fees only apply to France Property Angels’ mandates.
When our partner estate agents hold the sale mandate for properties displayed on this website, the agency fees of our partners apply. These properties are marked « Partner Agent Mandate - Delegation ».
Fee structure amended 18th October 2019
Campion (UK) Ltd. neither guarantees that the site will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the web site
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Campion (UK) Ltd. in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Campion (UK) Ltd. nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or seller(s)
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the web-site about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
This web site is owned and controlled by Campion (UK) Ltd. If you use this web site you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Campion (UK) Ltd. is a limited company registered in England with Company Registration Number 08695940. Our Registered office is 3rd Floor, 6 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2PH, United Kingdom.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Campion (UK) Ltd. Campion (UK) Ltd. makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the link.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Considered as consumers in French law, our France Property Angels clients, if they live in France or in another EU country, can benefit from free access to an independent mediator. In the case of an unresolved issue with us they have one year to contact the mediator. This is a way to avoid going to court and so potentially a cheaper and quicker way for the consumer to find an acceptable solution. Giving access to free mediation services to our clients is a French legal obligation. The mediator can be contacted in French at: Mediation – Vivons Mieux Ensemble - 465 avenue de la Libération 54 000 NANCY www.mediation-vivons-mieux-ensemble.fr, email@example.com
Data Protection Act
Campion (UK) Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure site. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Campion (UK) Ltd. respects the privacy of its web site visitors. Any personal information you provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it.
If you choose to register on the web site or to send us personal details in relation to a property or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
If you provide your contact details these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the France Property Angels database.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- Your contact details may be changed in the following way:
[Details] You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e-mail .